Tuesday, April 26, 2011

Stick me, please! That's what . .

Hear ye. Hear ye. The time has come that thy needle shall sticketh thy port.

Well, after all the insurance BS, I'm in the "chair". They accessed my port, hooked up IV and I'm rollin' with fluids to start. The drugs I'm getting are not Dr. Yunus's first choice, but he said I needed to get started on something.We can kick Cignas ace later. The somethings are hells cocktail! OK, that's what I'm calling it. The drugs are Taxotere, Cisplatin and 5-FU. Fitting name for a CANCER drug don't you think?!? I will be wearing a pump all week with the 5-FU. Five days with 5-FU. There's the origin of name. Wow!

A video will follow for my subjects to enjoy. If you get queasy easily, like one Jeff Nicholas, you may want to refrain. It's nap time. I'll be back later. Holla!


Chewbacca gets stuck

2 comments:

  1. Shawn, Jackie, and Jackson, my thoughts and prayers were with you all day yesterday. They will continue until you kick cancers a**! Remember we LOVE ya'll here at the Russells house and if you need ANYTHING, just call me. I cook, clean and run a taxi service most days around here, so I can do whatever needs done at your place. Love, Stephanie

    ReplyDelete
  2. The sun is shining bright in Pensacola.

    ReplyDelete